SKIP THE GYM workout at home
SEE VISIBLE RESULTS within 6 weeks or your money back!
Cancel Your Gym Membership Workout at home without going to the gym. Bodylastics Resistance Bands can perform the same workout routines that machines can for a whole lot less. They’re perfect for people short on cash or short on space.
- Now with patented D.G.S. Anti-Snap Technology. You can’t snap Bodylastics bands.
- The only compact home gym system you will ever need for both men and women.
- Unique clipping system allows multiple bands to be used at once for custom tension levels.
- Non-marring, no hardware door anchor enables exercises to be performed at varying heights.
- Workout the entire body. Attach the bands to door anchor, ankle/wrist straps or handles.
- Build dense, powerful muscles without free weights or weight machines.
- Helps strengthen bones to fight osteoarthritis.
- Resistance training enables super-charged fat loss. Nothing melts fat more effectively.
- Energy levels and strength will increase in a few short weeks. See visible results in a little as 6 weeks.
- Workout anywhere, anytime and on your own schedule. No waiting in line for sweaty machines.
- Workouts are extremely quiet – except for your own grunting. No clanking weights.
- Super low impact is safe on joints. Recommended by physical therapists and doctors.
Free Online Workouts So what can you do with Bodylastics workout bands? While each of these home gym systems come with a workout manual and an online membership to Strength Band University, they are no substitute for your own personal trainer. With that in mind, you can now get free online resistance band workouts every day of the week from nearly any computer with an internet connection. It doesn’t matter if you’re at home, away at school, or traveling, you’ll always have a workout partner and coach anytime of the day or night.
Chiseled DVD You can also get the flagship workout show Chiseled on DVD. This 3-Series workout contains 18 DVDs with 54 unique workouts. That’s 3 months worth of workouts.
- Resistance Training – Do Slow Workouts Work?
- Effective Ab Workouts
- The Gym: Fitness Habit Killer or Life Saver?
- 5 Best Leg Exercises
- Do I need to do cardio or ab workouts to get a six pack?
- Abs Specific Exercises With Kettlebells
- How can I get ripped over the summer?
- How to Get Better Results From Your Exercise Program
- Why High Intensity Interval Training Is Better Than Steady State Cardiovascular Training
- Are You Over Training?